Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Boo!

Morning!  I’m sharing a couple of altered houses for my daughter to hang in her front porch (she does Halloween in a big way whereas grandma here hides away on the 31st ha!)
I covered the houses with paper, inked the edges then blinged it out with black stickles.

bev-rochester-noor-haunted-houses3

I die cut the fence then chopped into it so I could get it to look wonky.  I painted the trees from the Forest Animals paper art with black gesso and hand cut some bats from black cardstock. 


bev-rochester-noor-haunted-houses1

The second house I downloaded tombstone clipart and coloured up with copics then adhered using foam pads.  Again, I painted one of the trees and also a strip of grass from the Forest Animals paper art with black gesso and popped on more bats.  The spiders and webs are from the Black Spider Paper Art.

bev-rochester-noor-haunted-houses2

Noor Design products used

1 comment: