Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

DT Call at Noor! Design UK

Hello, hello, hello,

How exciting, our very first DT Call.  We're still growing as I am sure you can appreciate but I need someone else on board to help me with this new venture.  If you love Noor! Design products then this Design Team Call is for you.  


All you have to do is:-

1. Make a card using at least one Noor Design product. 

2. Make a blog post on your blog and link back to this DT Call.

3. In the blog post tell me about yourself and why you are the one for the Noor Design UK Tam.  Tell me what media sites you belong to; Pinterest, Instagram, facebook etc.

3. Link your blog post in the Inlinkz below

This DT call will remain open until 30th November to give you all time to make some gorgeous creations for us all to visit.


DT Requirements:-

1.  You will be required to make 3/4 projects per month to promote the Noor! Design Products

2.  Two projects per quarter for the Noor! Design magazine

3.  An Active Blog

4.  An Active Facebook Account

5.  Participation in Noor! Design activities, such as blog hops, challenges, advertising on social media sites that you belong to.

6.  Good clear photos of your cards/projects and close ups of the Noor! Design items used

In return you will receive:-

Regular products from each new release

Discount in our online shop




Good luck everyone and I look forward to visiting your blogs.









12 comments:

  1. Well it would be an awesome chance, but as I´ve never been to any DT I don´t have any expirience at all, and I´m a total jerk to all tecnical issues, so all I would have to offer would be a total addiction to dies and beautiful papers, and that has never been enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the U.S., and I'm wondering if this call is open to crafters in the U.S.? I have applied for the U.S. Noor team and have not heard back as of yet. Thank you
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my now you know this would be a dream come true for me <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO! would LOVE to apply. went thru my stash and i don't have any (Yet) Noor designs products tracy:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am participating and just like Sandi, this would be a dream come true. I have only 4 Noor Design products but had such fun making my entry....off to blog it now ;-) Thank you for such an opportunity. Good luck everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, A couple of questions please - With regard to the "Two projects per quarter for the Noor! Design magazine" - I understand that we have to make the 2 projects each quarter but do we have to write the magazine post to go with them?? Its just that Im no good at writing/listing out a step by step tutorial. Could this be written for me if I was accepted on to your fabulous DT?
    Many thanks and good luck everyone ;0 x
    {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing I could apply! I will be watching for call #2, I will have product soon, but not soon enough to receive then create in 7 days! LOL BEST of luck with your DT Call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAUW sooo many gorgeous entries here. I can see that all the best in buisness has applied, so glad I wount have to choose among all these talented ladies here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no wish I had seen this earlier....

    ReplyDelete