Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Santa, stop here!

Hi everyone!
Franz here with a card I realized a few days ago with a lovely lotv image; Christmas is not so far and making Christmas cards is always a pleasure for me!
To layer the image I used the wonderful Square and Chandelier Noor! Design Die; I think it's perfect for a round image too, isn't it?!


a little close up to the cute bear:


...and here you can see better this fab die: 


I hope you liked it!
Hugs,



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

http://noordesign-shop.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3550056-0360Cutting-Embossing-Square-and-Chandelier-Die.html



2 comments:

  1. A very very beautiful card, and I just simply love those blue shades, they´re my all time favorit, and looks soooo gorgeous. Wonderful card here, so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and so beautifully set, love all the details xx So beautiful xx
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete