Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Bottle Tag

Good Morning Everyone,

An exciting day today as it's the first Crafteezee Workshop and I will be meeting up with some of you lovely crafters and I'm really looking forward to it.

I have something a little different for you today, this is a bottle tag, but I got a little carried away, lol, so now it looks like a card on a bottle, lol....well you know me, I will have to restrain myself next time.


I made the tag initially by using the Dutch Doobadoo Bottle Tag Stencil and picked papers from the Happy Holiday pad 1.

Of course I've used a few dies too from Noor!Design, who else, lol.  The 8 Point Die, Frame and 3 corners, tag, reindeer and the gorgeous leave die and the fabulous rolled roses dies.


Lots of goodies to feast your eyes on.  I cut a Noor Design tag out of the paper and added red seam binding, green twine, a gingerbread man charm and finished with a flat backed pearl.



The Reindeer is also a NoorDesign Die.

I used the 8 Point die at the top left


The pattern on the green paper behind Tilda was made using a Dutch Doobadoo Stencil and Structure Paste and a little glitter for the sparkle.

The white flowers were created using the Rolled Roses Cutting Die 2 and then I added some Tiny Red Berries from the Ribbon Girl, don't they look good.







Follow Me on Pinterest

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! Very festive.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation ,It is a good idea to decoration for the Christmas table.
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my oh my this is so gorgeous. I just love it. Think I´ll have to try some of these for the hostess gifts here for christmas, it looks just fabulous Tracy, I love it.

    ReplyDelete