Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

A Joyful Christmas!


Hi everyone, Keeley here!

I'm here today to share my latest Christmas card, with you all, it's not long now... I hope you are all ready!


I have used the wonderful 8 point die, it's a very versatile die and can be used on so many different style of cards.


The sentiment is part of the xmas stamp, I just cut out my banner first and as our stamps are clear, I can see perfectly where to stamp the sentiment.


As you can see, I have made various style of flowers and have only used 2 dies! 

I have made with the Rolling Roses 2 tiny pine cones.  I love how 1 dies serves 2 purposes... its sooo cool. 


One of my favourites, the small and medium snowflakes layered together. 



You may not be able to see the snowflake border as its just peeping through, along with an angel looking down on us all!


and finally the ornate frame, I love this one it embosses beautifully.

Thank you for looking today, all the dies can be purchased from the online store, just click the links below and you will be taken straight to the page, no hunting for the dies and remember, if its showing zero, you can still purchase them and they will be ordered in for you! 

Hugs



2 comments: