Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Pretty Princess



Hi everyone, Keeley here !

Well the time is flying by and Christmas is nearly here! I hope you have all your cards made, today I am here to take your mind off Christmas and to show you a Princess! 



I wanted to show this die first, its one of our newest dies from the October release, isn't it the most beautiful thing, by now you are all aware I lovvvveee handmade flowers and this tops it all off, a corner flower die with leaves!  Wow!


I just love this butterfly, I think I use it everday


and one of our borders die peeping through! 


Don't forget we have new stock arriving all the time, our newest items in are the Dutch Doobadoo's, if they haven't sold out already..... but if they have....you can still purchase them in the Noor Design UK Shop even if the stock is at zero!!! how cool and this will be ordered in for you.

If there's anything you would like and is not yet listed in the shop, please contact Tracy  crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com
      
and if you want to see more of my creation pop over to my blog
      
Hugs..




No comments:

Post a Comment