Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Scandinavian Christmas


Good morning Everyone,

I thought I would pop in and share my latest card with you all.  Here it is..........


The image has been layered onto the Noor!Design Square Frame and Chandelier die cut.  


I used the vintage flourish leaves die and added to the flower spray.



I have used the Noor!Design snowflaker border across the top and also added the 8 point die to the right, love this.


If you follow the Noor!Design Facebook page you would have seen me posting the flowing rose.  I left the die in place on the cardstock and added Dutch Doobadoo structure paste and a little fine glitter and the result was stunning.  I was really really pleased with how this came out and it's so sparkly and beautiful it was perfect for this card.








Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. The embelishments and details really flow from the image choice xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete