Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Flowers for you madam!


Hi everyone, Keeley here and today I am here to share another creation with you all. 



As you can see I have used various dies from different sets, I love how you can mix and match and they all work perfectly together.




Here's the new 8 point die , I have cut these in half, and arranged them around the card, to emphasise the Lilly Postcard Stamp. 



I love this stamp, so much detail in it, I have sprinkled a little Aged Silver Frantage over the top too.  


Now for my all time favourite, the Rolled Roses, I lovvvvveeee these. 




Well thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my creation, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration!


You can find more of my cards by visiting my blog HERE.


Don't forget you can still purchase on the Noor Design UK Shop if the stock is at zero and this will be ordered in for you.

If there's anything you would like and is not yet listed in the shop, please contact Tracy  crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com
            
Hugs..





No comments:

Post a Comment