Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

From Our House

Tracy again and another christmas card.  I have been dying to use the Dutch Doobadoo Door, isn't it just fabulous for a Christmas card or a New Home card and the bricks compliment it, don't you think?

I have also used the Dutch Doobadoo structure paste and the flower stencil.  I added some red brick distress ink to the paste until I was happy with the red and then painted through the flower stencil onto white card, added a sprinkle of irridescent glitter and cut the little flowers out once dry.  I have added them to the centres of the gorgeous snowflake border and also to the panels of the door.



The white rose was cut from the rolled up roses die and I have used the vintage flourish die for trh leaves.

The softwood bricks look fabulous with the door and I added snow tex and the structure paste to the door and cones also.






I have added the 8 point die, love this die.





Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest




3 comments:

  1. I love this card & adore the tree the prettiest I have seen, would like one outside my door this christmas :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - something a little different. Definitely very special.

    ReplyDelete