Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Champagne Anyone!


Hi everyone, I've been playing with the Dutch Doobadoo's Shape Art Templates, these are great and so easy to use.

 As you can see this is one hangs around a wine bottle or in my case a champagne bottle, this was the closest thing I had.  


I had so much fun making this, adding lots of different dies and layers


Lamp post peeping out


Pine cones using the Rolling roses Dies as well a rose. 


Baubles 


and last but not least the beautiful ornate square frame.

Well that all from me today, see more of my cards over on my blog, A Crafter's Journal... don't forget to visit our Facebook where you can find all the latest information.


Hugs...



3 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so gorgeous, and I just LOVE it Keeley, but you´ve also been so kind to use all my favorit colors on it too ha ha ha. A really wonderful project, that´ll be perfect for a bottlegift, that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow another stunner Keeley xx
    So much to see xx

    ReplyDelete