Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Winter Wonderland

If you are interested in joining me for the Crafteezee Crafty Crop, please check out all the details HERE.




I have used the November release Dutch Doobadoo Window Stencil, these are NOW in stock. in the Noor Design UK 


I have added some scallop lace Valentine to the bottom and rose organza trim .  Just to the right of this I used a shabby wooden heart and added some Vax cord, love this cord.


I have used a Noor Design tag die.

The snowflakes were created using the Noor Design Icicle Border die and finished with a dashing of snowtex

The leaves were cut from a Noor Design Vintage Flourish Leaf die.



Sideview.........




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment