Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

With Love

Hello all,

I have been so busy designing new dies and stamps last week, hardly any spare time left to do some crafting. So this afternoon I just gave myself a few hours off. There were so many new products from Noor! Design and Dutch Doobadoo on my desk waiting to be opened! ;-)


The square frame is a new Noor! Design die from the November release. I cut and embossed it from babypink paper and put a white frame behind it. 


The basis of the card is a new Dutch Shape Art stencil coming out early December. You can already pre-order it in Tracy's shop!


The heart is a new die in the Noor! Design collection Sending Love. And I have made matching stamps to it that fit in the heart.

 

Also this button stamp "with love" comes from the same stamp set. And I have finished it with a cute little paper bow from a Dutch Paper Art sheet.


The image is from Mo Manning and I also stamped a few little grunge hearts to surround this cute little girly.


I hope you liked my card again... it was fun making. Always fun playing with new stuff!





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my this is so gorgeous and perfect made. Both the frame and the heart just HAVE to move in here with me too, cause they´re just amazing and soo gorgeous, and so perfect for loads of things, I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the bits put together and those frames! WOW, to die for! Mo is one of my favorite illustrators that I never have the time to color too by the way! Great project and inspiration!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new square frame and I love how the heart stamp coordinates with the heart die!

    ReplyDelete