Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Old Letter with Rose


Hi Everyone,

Hope you all have something fabulous planned for today.  I am working on the forthcoming crop card this morning and then were going to my Sister's for lunch, then I'm planning to be back in my craft room and videoing another water colouring tutorial.

I have coloured up this beautiful postcard stamp by Noor!Design available from Noor!DesingUK.  I love the Noor stamps, they are so versatile and require little colouring.  You could use Versamark Ink and add pan pastels, distress inks or chalks to achieve beautiful results.


The stamps are actually easy to colour as the shading has already been done for you.


The complimentary diecut flower is from the latest Noor!Design release and I have used the die as a stencil and added dutch doobadoo structure paste, love love this stuff. I kept it to a thin coat so that it didn't spread.


On the postcard itself I coloured randomly on the remaining white sections using copic markers BG0000, BV0000 and BV02.


I used the square frame and added a panel of matching paper.  The flowers were finished off with Vintage Flourish leaves, another favourite die of mine.


A close up of the butterfly.  I added 3 layers.  The largest from the Butterfly edge die and the 2nd and 3rd butterfly from the 2pcs Butterfly die set.


Here's a close up of the Butterfly Border Die, isn't it gorgeous, you know I'm going to be using it alot don't you, but at least now I have two to choose from.

I have also used a Noor!Design tag and tucked behind the postcoard, which I have also edged with the top section of the frame and 3 corners set.




Copic Ingredients:-
Flower V17, V15, V12, BV0000
Background BG0000, BV02, BV0000 and for the shading I added some V12 and N3

Papers, Lace and Flowers are all from Live and Love Crafts.

Oval pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.

Noor!Design products links below.

Hugs Tracy x




Follow Me on Pinterest

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Just love this Tracey! Love everything about it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo gorgeous card here too. I just love how you put it all together

    ReplyDelete