Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

You're Wonderful!



Hi everyone I hope you are all well!  I'm here today to share a simple card with you all.



As you are aware I love to make my own flowers and I just can't stop, I love these Rolling Roses and the Floral Flourish.  I also purchased the Vintage Flourish lately and I use this on everything.


Here's one of our ornate on the edge border dies.


and the Ornate Frame is another popular one.

Well that's all from me today I just want to say a BIG thank you for stopping by and I do hope you have enjoyed my card, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration and latest information!

If you would like to see any more of my cards, pop over to my blog... A Crafter's Journal....

Thank you for looking

Hugs....





2 comments:

  1. Love it. Your colouring, embellishments and all those gorgeous dies!!!!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours tones, so soft. The colouring is fab and the layout combination is wow xx
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete