Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Winter Scene

Goodmorning all,

Today it is my turn to show you a new project. This time I have chosen to make a canvas, instead of a card. I used the Dutch Mask Art Stencil Bricks and the Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste to make background on my canvas. Colored it with PanPastel. 

If you have never worked with structure paste, watch this video:


The window on my canvas is made with a new Dutch Card Art stencil, which I cut from kraft paper. Tracy used it on a card, so as you can see you have various ways to use it.


The icicles are made with the new Winter Wishes border die. 


And isn't it exciting that Tracy is now selling the Dutch Doobadoo collection too in her shop?
Click on the logo to see all products in the shop:


Hope to see you here again soon on our blog, wishing you all a lovely day!




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment