Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

Pixies in the House and Dutch Doobadoo Leaves

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share my card on my blog today which is part of the LDRS hop.  I have used the Noor!Design 8 point die, isn't it gorgeous.  Stocks are low on this one, but more is expected in next week.  Remember you can still purchase with zero stock showing.  First come first served on the stock that is arriving next week :)

The image has been layered onto the Square and Chandelier Die, links at the bottom and again more stock of this die set is due in next week.
The leaves are from Dutchdoobadoo and will be in the Noor Design UK Store next week.  Yum, aren't these fabulous.  I have added a little frantage for that extra touch.

The brown roses were created using the new Rolled Roses die.
The tag is another Noor! Die,  soooo pretty. links at the bottom.

The Chandelier die close up and you can also see another tag poking through at the top as well as the 8 point die around the edge.

I have also added a rolled rose from the recent Noor Design release in brown with a little gesso to simulate snow.

I also photographed onto brown card so show off the 8 point die


Have a good day everyone.




Follow Me on Pinterest



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Such a gorgeous enchanted card Tracy and I love the Noor Design dies.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, lovely coloring and amazing hand rolled rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! I love the dies used and all the flowers and your color scheme is perfect! Thanks for sharing and giving this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete