Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

Vintage Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I'm here sharing my vintage christmas card and lots of snowflakes.  I have used the Icicle Border die and my favourtie 8 point die.  I have also used an ice crystal just above the floral display.





I have used a Noor Design Merry Christmas Postcard Stamp and added some distress ink to give it the an added vintagey feel and also to match the papers.

You can also see the bricks made using the Dutch Doobadoo Stencil and Structure paste, love this stuff.




I have used the Noor Design  Die for the beautiful cutting and embossing fence, so beautiful.


The Ice Crystal can be seen on the left and a close look at the MERRY CHRISTMAS Stamp;



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Absolut gorgeous work here too Tracy. Your card is sooo beautiful and just the right christmascolors, even I must admit, that I like more and more different colors for christmas, but there´s still some nostalgy about the red and white for a christmascard isn´t it? he he he. Love th look of this one, that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete