Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Time for Tea!


Welcome to the Noor! Design UK Blog!

Keeley here and today I am here to share my creation with you all. I have used lots or yummy dies, these are just some of my favourites.  There are sooooo many to choose from!


This is my newest, the Vintage Tea Pot and Cup and Saucer, so cute! 


The image is from La La Land Crafts and I have used the out of the box technique, as I made this ornate oblong into a frame.


Here's the most beautiful butterfly I have seen, it's so life like.


To accompany the ornate oblong I also added a border too, 


and finally the vintage flourish, tucked behind my handmade flowers. 

Well thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my creation, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration!

You can find more of my cards by visiting my blog HERE.

Don't forget you can still purchase on the Noor Design UK Shop if the stock is at zero and this will be ordered in for you.

If there's anything you would like and is not yet listed in the shop, please contact Tracy  crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com
            
Hugs..





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Keeley and love your use of dies too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and pretty, love all the dies you put in!!

    ReplyDelete