Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Meet DT Member Franz

Morning,

I'm excited to introduce to you today DT Member Francesca Franz.

My name is Francesca, Franz in the "Scrap and card making world":
it's is a nickname that I chose when I opened my blog 4 years ago and it's like an alter ego for me. I live in central Italy with my family, my husband Andrea and my two children Nicolo en Camilla. I work in the public administration of my city but my real passion is crafting and I'm particularly addicted to colouring. I bought my first crafty goodies in 2010 and since then I have never stopped having lots of fun with them!

I am sure you will all agree that Franze has made an absolutely stunning card using the Butterfly Border Die and the Vintage Flourishes Butterfly, both links to the Noor! Design U.K. webshop can be found at the end of this post. 


The background on the coloured image is made with a Dutch Mask Art stencil Spiderweb from Dutch Doobadoo. Very soon you can find these productrange in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop too.



I'm sure you'd all like to leave Franz some love!



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Franz. Your card is gorgeous. Absolutely love the colour choice :) Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Franz. Beautiful card here and I lok forward to get to know you and your beautiful work much better in the future too.

    ReplyDelete