Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Warmest Greetings

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


Hello again everyone,

Wow, a huge thank you to everyone for all the likes on our Noor Design Facebook Page and to all of you for following us here on the Noor Design UK Blog.  I am overwhelmed, excited and in need of sleep, lol.  I have dies, stamps and paper blocs galore going around my head at night as well as a few other things I have up my sleeve.

There's still time to enter the candy so if you haven't already done so and followed all the rules then please check out the post HERE.  There are currently two candy's on offer on the facebook page, aren't you lucky.

I thought I would share another card with you here as I have again added some gorgeous Noor Design dies to my card.  Bet you can spot them :)


A little close up.  I used the Noor Design Crystal Snowflake Edge die around the base of the card and then I added the individual crystal 1, 2 and 3 so they overlapped onto the card front.


I have also used Tag No. 2


The gorgeous Frame which comes with 3 corners takes centre stage of course


A close up of the tag






Tomorrow I start to introduce you to the Noor Design UK Team, so exciting.


Hugs

Tracy

7 comments: