Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

MDF Mini Album of my Cats

Hello and good morning everyone,

today I am showing you a project I worked on the last few weeks. Now it is finished and I quite like how it turned out. I created a mini album dedicated to my sweet pet friends, my sweet cats. Some of them already passed aways sadly. Leonardo and Leilani are still with us. 

For the cover I used one of the gorgeous Scrapiniec Frames. I so love this one, it is perfect for a project like this and many others too.

 

I used the Lemoncraft Everyday Spring papers for my album. The cat die is perfect for my project too. 






Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. I LLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE this! OMGoodness, the cuteness! I want to make one now! I have 3 kitties! Thank you for the inspiration! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your albums and your cats!
    super sweet!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE! The album AND your KITTIES! Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous album and lovely kitty pics too! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete