Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

Coffie Break...

Hello everyone,

It's my turn today to share with you some inspiration. Time fly away really fast. It's summer time but I chose again one of my LDRS creative stamps with winter clothes to made a card. It's All Dressed Up immage called Time For a Coffee break.


The gorgeous papers used are from Studio75 collection. 
I added some Cheesecloth, the lace, vintage seambinding, WOC roses and metal embellishments...
all from Tracy's fabuloush shop and all listed below my post.


Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful frosty feel to this card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the cool tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning, adore the beautiful colour scheme. I've yet to own any of these gorgeous images need to put that right!!! Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete


  4. Nice posting..thanks.
    Ijin..info investasi lahan keluarga di San Diego Hills memorial Park bebas biaya perawatan dan kebersihan selamanya klik
    Fishing Tips

    ReplyDelete

  5. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Cold Weather Camping

    ReplyDelete