Pages

Friday 27 April 2018

Dancing Queen in yellow...

Hello!

It's me Barbara with you today!

I would like to share with you another card made using LDRS Polkadoodles Dancing Queen stamp.
This time I chose yellow colours for dress and bow.




For card shapes I used Polkadoodles Time for Tea 6x6 paper pad

This time the card is absolutely clear and simple... butterflies, added dots with Liquid pearls
and nothing superfluous...



Dies used are also all from LDRS collections. One is



Distress inks used:
skin - tattered rose, vintage photo
hair - antique linen
dress - scttered straw, spiced marmalade

Thanks for visiting!
Happy crafting!
Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Barbara this is sooo beautiful. I love the yellow used today. True nothing else needed. X

    ReplyDelete