Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Medallion card

Hi Everyone!

It is summer! Sunny and hot, this is my favorite part of the year. My card today captures some bright shades of the season. I found the combination of fuchsia, peach, dusty pink and white, very charming colour palette.



To make this card I've used two pieces scrapbook paper 12" x 12" and some of my favorite brands cutting dies which Crafteezee provides. It is Scrapman.




I decorated my card with one big flower using the new lady E die set and lots of mini flowers coloured in fuchsia and peach colours. 




I like that wood looking background but I decided to adorn it with some rose cutouts around the central medallion where I placed sentiments.



 I hope you like it.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice crafty week everyone!

Hugs! 
Elena xxx




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! Your comments are always kind and supportive!

      Delete
  2. This card is absolutely amazing! I love the intricate design that you used on this card, it is beautiful. Thanks for the share. Hope you have a nice rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for the kind words! Have a wonderful week too!

      Delete