Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

Christmas Plaque


Hi everyone, Keeley here and I'm in the Christmas Mood, so I have made a plaque for you all.

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo MDF Circles and accompanied with the new Shabby Christmas papers.

I just had to use the little Robin, he's very wintry!


I wanted to share a little tip with you all, last year one of our lovely and very talented team members used to Rolling Rose die and made Fir Cones with it. How Cool!!! so I have made some myself.

Dead easy if I can make them so can you!

Here how you make them;

*  Cut out the Rolling Rose in Kraft Card or Dark Brown
 * Roll them as tight as you can with a pair of tweezers
* Add some glue on the rolled  end especial the spirals
 * Then very carefully start to put the inside of the flower, this should then start to look like a fir cone
*Release the tweezers and then very gently roll the fir cones between your fingers to make slightly rounded.

and there you go a Fir Cone!


I hope you have enjoyed my creation and come back soon.

Hugs




3 comments:

  1. Lovely birdie!!!
    Hugssss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing love the wintry vintage look!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete