Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

In my garden

Hello,

Last Sunday, there was a super Sun in France. I hope you also you were able to enjoy.

I was sitting on my bench with my dog and my cat next to me, and I got the idea of the card

I have used the new Bee Tilda, now in stock at Noor Design UK. The shape of the card was made using the Camera template.


For the interior part, I didn't decorate too much so there is space to write next to the dog.



I used the paper Studio Light "Janneke Brinkman" , I love it . It is wonderful.

I use the distress inks to colour the images


The bench is Dutch Doobadoo "Craft Art" that I have just discovered. They are very easy to use (easy to colorize). There are plenty of different varieties in the shop.

Thank you for your visiting

Laurigami




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty & so cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracy Welham, hugs Laurigami

      Delete