Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

Little Mermaid

When my DT kit arrived and I saw this delicious turquoise/green paper pad and the cute sea themed dies I was itching to pair them with this sweet Little Mermaid image.

bev-rochester-noor-mermaid

I hope the texture that I added with modelling paste and a stencil is showing up in the photo below, as well as the die cut bubbles that I filled with glossy accents.  I zapped the organza bow with a heat gun once the glue had dried to shrivel it a bit, I love the movement this technique gives to the ribbon

bev-rochester-noor-mermaid3

The little turtle was coloured with Walnut Stain distress ink whilst it was still in the die, then I gave it a coat of glossy accents to highlight the shell.  Love the seaweed, I think I’ll be using this for leaves a fair bit.

bev-rochester-noor-mermaid2

I really love how this card turned out, I had such fun playing with different techniques – things I've been meaning to try for ages and never got round to.  I must be feeling better lol.

bev-rochester-noor-mermaid1

Noor Design products used:



3 comments:

  1. I really love this little mermaid!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so lovely is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable design, with all these details and the sweet little mermaid!!

    ReplyDelete