Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

Scent of Lavender

Hello and good morning everyone! Today I have two cards to show you, both made with the gorgeous Pion Design papers 'Scent of Lavender'. They are in one of my fave color purple and so it was great to create with them. All products I used are listed and linked below.

On my first card I tried out something new; I made a ruffled trim out of paper and I quite like how it turned out.


I added some pearl accents with the Pearl Pen White to the Lily Corner Die cut.


Some double ruffled trim and double row pearl trim on the upper side of my card.


Here you can see a closer look at the paper trim.


And my second card...


I surrounded this beautiful image with a pearl string.


And as always a flower bouquet made with magnolia, rose, buds, pomegranate apple, poppy, glass strawberry and die cutted leafs.


And as accent a Scrapiniec Park Avenue Clock.


Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: