Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

Wee Cindy

Morning all, today’s card features a Wee cutie, which I have teamed up with the gorgeous new Pion Scent of Lavender papers and some of the delish goodies now in stock at Noor Design.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy

The stunning lace butterfly just fitted perfect for this card, so pretty and quite dimensional too. 


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy2

The tiny bit of scalloped border peeking out is from the Magnolia Club Kit Volume 9.  That’s all sold out now but I believe there is a one or two Volume 10’s still up for grabs.  These are amazing value for money, when I saw what I got for my money it about blew my mind.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy5

The large shabby/frilly flowers I made using the new Flowers of Joy dies (links below).  I followed Norma’s tutorial which is fantastic and easy to follow too and works perfect every time.  


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy4

I finished this off with the stunning lace and pretty corner die cut.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy1

Products from Noor Design:

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love so much this image and your design is so beautiful with these lace, the gorgous butterfly and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours & the lace detail is stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete