Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Casual Weekend

Hello and good morning everyone. This week I had fun to play with one of the cute girls of the Little Darlings 'What's your Style?' trio. I wanted to style her winter like and quite love the result. I first was unsure if I should add some flowers or not. But I think it would have been too much with those gorgeous lace and lantern die cuttings.


I colored her with Copics

And this beautiful snowflake charm with gems is a perfect addition


Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day and bye for now.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the lace is stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, yeah the lace border is really great and gives each project an elegant touch. Hugs, Karina x

      Delete
  2. You've made a beautiful card. X

    ReplyDelete