Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Denim and Friends

I MADE A CAS CARD!  Yes me!!  LOL!!  Ok well this is as CAS as I get.  😀  The new Maja collection "Denim and Friends" are really perfect for masculine cards.  I can't take credit for the wood looking pieces behind the image.  I saw something similar done on the Maja FB page but loved it so much I had to try it!!  I suppose that's what inspiration is all about!  The collection also comes with some great images and sometimes it's nice to have an image ready for a quicker card.


Luvin' these new Scrapiniec chipboard pieces in the store simply called "Stitches".  Yet another awesome item for men's cards.  I painted these with gesso so they would pop a bit more amidst my layers.  


Here I have some bark stars painted with gesso and a couple of bows popped on top using the wax cord, which by they way, come in 13 different colors.  YES!!!!  It's true!


I think this must be the least amount of products I've ever used on one of my DT cards.  LOL!!  Oh but I make up for that on my next one.  hee hee  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hugs,


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

  1. Very trendy, loving those colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when a paper company plays with color combo's. Less thinking for me. hee hee TY!

      Delete
  2. Ha Ha clean and simply!! Wonderful card again. You do love this set of papers. Thanks for the inspiration you give too. I bought a few sheets of this paper at the last show so I intend to use said inspiration on some of mine 😉😉.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo let me know what you come up with! So happy to share my idea's. Woo hoo!! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Wunderschön gestaltet, gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Ich danke dir sehr! Ich hoffe google übersetze das richtig, da ich kein deutsch spreche. LOL !!

      Delete