Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Envelope Shaped Card



Good morning everyone - Tammy here today sharing an envelope shaped card. 
This style card seems to have a few names - but I quite like " overloaded envelope ".


Again I have used Mintay Papers - Lovely Day. I can't seems to get enough of these. 
I cut a basic envelope shape by hand and made a pocket to sit all the embellishments.

 As you can see, I've loaded it up with all cut-outs from the sheets. Layering them with silicone. Lemoncrafts " leaves " pad and " butterflies " sheet was used for larger leaves.


 Then finished of with a silk ribbon. 
Don't forget the new challenge we have until end of the month. Theme is LEAVES. So, get your creations uploaded for us all to see.
Happy crafting.
Hugs
x

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment