Pages

Monday 22 October 2018

Stamperia Blue Bird House


Hello everyone,

Tracy here sharing my Shabby Birdhouse.  I have used the Laserowe Love Chipboard Bird House and decorated it first with the Stamperia Blue Land large Rice paper.  I can't tell you how easy this was to apply and just soooo gorgeous.

I used the Stamperia Mould and Clay to make the white heart on the front.  I cut the midle out and it fitted perfectly over the heart shaped door in the chipboard.



I have just got some gorgeous organza butterflies which I will add to the store tonight.  I couldn't wait to use them and have added two for this project.  Blue is my utmost favourite colour so I am delighted with how it turned out.



Around the bottom of the Bird House and amongst the flowers I have added some White Vintage Roots, just perfect :)


I made lots of gorgeous Foamiran Flowers using Silk Suite in blue, White 0.6 for  some of the flowers.  I also used Tury paints for the rose and hydrangea and the two tone flower on the right.  These were all cut from Lady E and Rosy Owl Dies.

I used Lady E Leaves 003 and Scrap Man Flourish Die set for the leaves which were all cut from the Lemoncraft Leaves Pad, this is fabulous and gives texture to the leaves.





I added a string of 4mm pearls to the edging of the Apex on the House.




Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x

1 comment: