Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

Pillow Box


Good afternoon everyone - hope your day is going well. I'm sharing with you a pillow box.
Decorated with Maja Designs papers - the ones I have chosen are my favorite colour for Christmas.
I have distressed the edges with a nail file, then added some of the 13 Arts Modeling Paste. Oh, what a finish it gives once dry. I'm new to these products and think they're amazing, so will certainly be using them again.
This gorgeous  Polkadoodle stamp as been coloured with Poly Pencils .


Using Lady E dies for Poinsettia - oh, I do love making them for Christmas creations.
Added oil pastels to the centres with a baby wipe. Giving a gentle rub.
Finished off with ribbon from my own stash but do check out the store, as there is a mass of ribbons to choose from.


Oh my, these Laserowe chipboards are just fantastic for any project. They come in two pieces.  I added colour to the back piece before gluing the detailed piece on top. This Poinsettia one was quite big, so used a craft knife to cut in two. So, adding to top and bottom of pillow box gave it a lovely Christmas feel.
Don't forget to take part in the new Challenge Anything But a Card.
Hugs
Tammy 

Here is a list of products used.

Polkadoodles Stamp / Winnie Heavenly - Love Ewe
Laserowe Love / Die-cut - Poinsettia


No comments:

Post a Comment