Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Polkadoodles Christmas Card

Good morning my lovelies ~ Tammy here, this cold winter morning.
Sharing a Christmas card using Polkadoodles Stamp of the Month - December.


Believe it or not, I actually struggling with this stamp.
 I stamped and coloured her 3 times before I got it right. I have used distressed inks to colour her.
I have to say - the finish is amazing. I'll be certainly purchasing more of these.
If you've never tried them yourself - I'd give it a go. 
Buy some colours that you would actually use ~ I'd highly recommend.


Here's a sneak peek at my colouring with distressed inks.


The Fantasy dies are a must have for me - the detail in them is fantastic.
The large rose is from a Prima kit Lavender Frost
flowers are currently sold out but I'm sure they'll be back in stock soon.
Ribbon and chipboard are from my own stash.
That's it from me - happy crafting.
Hugs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment