Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

New Baby!


Hi everyone, Keeley here!

Today I have the cutest creations to share with you all, one of our new releases this month is... "Baby".  If I was to receive these, I would cherish them forever!



Here's one I made for the girls, I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Baby Bottle Card Art and accompanied it with the Open Heart Die, Pretty Floral Papers, Cardboard Art - Dummies and Laser Cut Sentiments.


This washing line full of babies clothes, brings back memories!


This Dutch Doobadoo Box Art Milk carton is too cute!


I have decorated it with the Berry Sweet Papers and again using the Laser Cut Sentiments.


and finally the cutest buttons are from the Greyboard collection.


I hope you have enjoyed my creations and visit again soon.

Our current challenge "Here Comes Summer" is still running, please come and join the fun, there are Prizes to be won!

Don't forget over Noor! Design UK, if the stock is showing zero you can still purchase it and as soon as it comes in Tracy will send it out... how cool! 

Hugs....


 






1 comment: