Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Sweet Baby Boy

I LOVE these card templates from Noor Design, they make shaped cards a total breeze and make such a fabulous change from my usual square cards
bev-rochester-noor-baby-bottle-template
The sentiment started life out as white from the Paper Art Baby Sheet, I coloured it up with BG53 copic pen and endged with pumice stone ink to make it pop off the dotty paper
bev-rochester-noor-baby-bottle-template1
The sweet dummy and button is also from this month’s new release from Noor, as is the little daisies and .,.. did you check out those leaves!  OMG my new favourite die for sure, it’s part of the daisies set.  I am SO gonna wear this die out!
I coloured the dummy and button with distress inks after painting with a coat of gesso.
bev-rochester-noor-baby-bottle-template2
I really love how this turned out – it makes for something so different and looks like it took ages to make … it SO didn’t.  My kind of card Smile

3 comments: