Pages

Sunday 11 September 2016

Christmas Wreath

I’m going through a blue phase, no pink in sight!  And it’s all down to the Pion Design North Pole papers. 

Because the wreath die is large I didn’t want to detract from it with lots of layers, so kept the layout simple and added some embossing for texture and detail 

bev-rochester-noor-leabilities-wreath-die

The Scrapiniec bauble chippy is double layered, so I added a smoky blue wax to the bottom layer and gesso to the top layer before adhering together.  This was topped off with a few pearls, a pearl/rhinestone button and some crinkled organza ribbon.

bev-rochester-noor-leabilities-wreath-die3

I die cut the wreath twice from white card and then cut lots of individual leaves from glitter card in silver and smoky blue.  I used the glitter leaves  and pearls for added dimension

bev-rochester-noor-leabilities-wreath-die2

I really love how this card turned out, simple and elegant and not too much going on which is a change for me Open-mouthed smile

bev-rochester-noor-leabilities-wreath-die1

4 comments: