Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

Foxes in Stockings

Hello everyone, have you seen the sweet new images from Wild Rose Studio? They are so cute and a must have for your future Christmas projects. It's hard to chose which one to use first. I decided to go with the two foxes in stockings. To fit them to the Pion 'Greetings from the North Pole' papers I stamped them in brown and colored in blue and brown tones.


I added some Frantage to the image to give it kind of snowy effect. And I added some Snow-Tex to the sock and hats.




 
Thank you very much for your visit. Have a happy day and bye for now.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic great card, I really love this one!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love that image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete