Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Crafteezee collection - card with a "window"

Good evening everyone

This evening I would like to show you a little card that I made with a "window".
First of all sorry for the blue pictures, but I have not been home when there has been som good light to take photos in lately..


I have used a lot of jummies from my latest crafteezee collection kit...


I am so in love with the pearls that came in the kit...


And the amazing papers.. ohh my...on the part of my "window" that is inside my card I used a pink ribbon..


Hope you like it..

Love LindasS


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Linda fantastic pearl decoration and so lovely papers and flowers. The charm is looking great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete