Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Crafteezee collection - in the garden - folded card

Hello everybody

This evening I want to show you my latest play with the crafteezee collection - in the garden. This is just the most amazing kit, I even had to message Tracy and ask "is really everything in the kit"?


I used two of the papers that came in the kit, just look how amazing they fit together.


The diecuts have got some embossingpowder on them, I just love frantage embossingpowder.. they do so much to everything. I often mix them togheter to get the color I want, and I also add glitter to them if I miss that color on the mix.
The notes is from a die I got before Christmas and is a christmasdieset.. I cut them out from foam.


The nest is made with the stamens from frosted pomegrantapples, just shows that you can use everything.


I hope you got some inspiration to play with all the wonders of your own kit.. and remember you can subscribe to our monthly crafteezee collection.. that way you will not miss a kit.

Love LindasS


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Truly gorgeous, lovely arrangement. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete