Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

Crafteezee Collection

Hi everyone....

Time for some inspiration from me...I hope....
A card with the Crafteezee collection 3D Decadence.
I used the left-overs and I hope you like what I made with the last beautiful items.


I started with Dutch Doobadoo shape art oval to make my card....first a base and then the second layer from the papers left over from the collection kit.
I colored my magnolia image and glued her on a die and after that I search a nice place for her on my card.


The lovely flowers and buttons are also items that were in the Crafteezee collection 3D Decadence.


You can see I had more than enough stuff to make my card. Some of the items are from my stash....the butterfly for example....it fits so lovely with the lace...I love lace.....lots of lace.....hahahaha

and I loveeeeeeee pearls too.....
The sweet bronze owl is from my stash but in the shop are lovely other embellishments like this owl ...they are so gorgeous to add to your creations....so elegant.....


This was my contribution for today.....see you next time....
Have a lovely weekend, xxx Plony
The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


No comments:

Post a Comment