Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

New LDRS Polkadoodles stamps

Hello everyone!

It's Friday again!
I have few new cards to share with you today!
I made them using the newest LDRS Creative stamps... all available in Tracy's shop!!!!
All stamps used are from the newest Polkadoodles collection.
The first oe is called Dancing Queen.

  I coloured this absolutely gorgeous image with Prismacolor pencils.
The paper pads used are also from Polkadoodles collection.
Dies are Little Darlings Fancy Rectangle & Layers Die and LDRS Dainty Doily Border Die.

For this second card I used a stamp called  "IN A PICKLE Stamp".

I coloured this one with distress inks and with Prismacolor pencils.

And for the third card I used Dandelion Wish Stamp.
This stamp is coloured with Distress inks


Paper pads are also from Polkadoodles 6x6 collection called Time From Tea...
Hope you like them.

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment: