Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Shoes Shoes Shoes

Hello everyone!
Today I'm sharing with you my newest card made with Polkadoodles Shoes Shoes Shoes rubber stamp. Yes another sweety from this collection available in the shop.


I coloured the image with Distress inks. Then I cut it out with LDRS Fancy Rectangles & Layers dies.
Behind the image you can see the lovely Polkadoodles Regal Frame.


All paper pads used are from  Polkadoodles  Time For Tea 6x6 collection.

The image is coloured with Distress inks.
Colours used are:
skin - tattered rose, vintage photo
hair - antique linene, vintage photo, walnut stain
dress - tatteed rose, mild lavender, victorian velvet


This is all from me today! Se you soon with new project!
Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Barbara this is so pretty and I love your use of the dies. Your colouring is exquisite. X

    ReplyDelete