Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Yellow Rose Spray

Hello everyone!

It's my turn today to inspire you with a new foamiran creation!
I'm always excited to be exploring a variety of techniques and material so this is the result of my last play with yellow foamiran. It seemed rather appropriate for my idea.




To tint the petals ( you know myself, I can't leave this out :-) I used orange oil pastel.




As you can see I added a few eucalyptus leaves made out of Silk Suit foam and some berries - a perfect finishing touch for my composition.




At the end I would like to say that, Eulanda Silvey, this is my virtual present to you! For all your great job and support, Thank You for the bottom of my heart!




 Thank you for coming around everyone!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Hugs!
Elena xxx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


3 comments:

  1. I know I've said this before but this really does look real! You see my late father was a lover of roses and grew many different one and this I defiantly saw in the garden. Thank you for reminding me of those days. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. For making your gorgeous roses, do you prefer .6mm or .8mm foamiran. I struggle keeping the petals curled while forming the rose so questioning the thickness. you can easily e-mail me at lehill@mtida.net

    ReplyDelete