Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Land Ahead!


Hi Everyone!

Keeley here and I'm here to share my MDF Ships Wheel, I have so much fun making this, I just couldn't stop adding bits to it. 

I love this months release, there some fantastic products!


I have used the All at the Sea Paper Pad and I covered the entire wheel with just one sheet of paper, so now I have more to use on other projects.

The Wavy Stripe Stencil it has to be one of my favourites so far, it's perfect for male and childrens cards.


I have used lots of elements from the Paper Art, along with Black and White Gesso I mixed them together to make a grey.  

The Seagul is so cute, it's also from this months release.  


I have also used the Lighthouse, Message in a Bottle and Sentiment, all from the stamps sets.

The "Zom & Zee" is from the chipboard words and I dabbed on the Gesso to co-ordinate with the papers.

 Well that's all from me today and I hope you have enjoyed my wheel and you come visit again soon.

Please remember if you do find that anything is out of stock in the store, you can still purchase it and Tracy will send it out as soon as it comes in.

Our new challenge has started and theme is "Flowers" so please come and join in, there are prizes to be won!

Hugs




3 comments: