Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

My second week as guest designer.

Good Morning.
Hope you are all had a lovely weekend.
 This is my second week as GDT at Noor Design UK. A list of the Noor Design Uk products used with a link to the shop is at the bottom of this post.

The base for my card has been made using the Dutch Doobadoo Tag stencil.

The papers are taken from the new Botanical pad. I made some flowers from the papers using the rolled roses die and coloured some white mulberry paper flowers with my Inktense Pencils to tie in with the colour theme.


The banner is from the party garlands by Dutch Doobadoo. There are several different design on the sheet and you just cut them accordingly.

I always have to have butterflies on my cards and this die is my favourite at the moment. Just so easy to slip these butterflies into your card layers.


This heart die is so intricate but it cuts out like a dream. I slipped a leaf underneath my floral arrangement.

Thank you all for stopping by - I hope you all have a lovely week.

Hugs Sharon. x








The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: