Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Nautical card.

 Hello Margot here with you today to share a card I have made using new fabulous products from Noor! Design and the Dutch Doobadoo.


I have decorated my card using the All at the Sea Paper Pad  . I have also used the Shape Art Tag from the Dutch Doobadoo.


I have used fantastic Floral Edge die and lots of Nautical elements from the Paper Art A5 Nautical and embossed them using  embossing enamel.


I have added flowers, cheese cloth, caviar beads and pearls and white gesso.


The Lighthouse stamp is from the " All at the Sea Stamp Set "


I have also used my favourite Flower circle die.


Thank you for stopping by ... have a lovely day.


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful nautical card!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I adore nautical but always struggle with it once I start. I love your tack on it x
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the pearl detail around the lighthouse. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete