Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

Come Ride With Me!


Hi everyone, Keeley here!

Today I am here to share my vintage inspired Dutch Doobadoo Book.  This is available as pre-order and is due in last week in May.

I cut out my template in white card and then used the New Botanical Paper Pad to cover it, these are beautifully rich in colour and designs!


I have used the fabulous new products from the May release.  Here you can see the Viewmaster, this is soooo cute!

I have used some older dies too, these work perfectly with the new range.


I love this photo, its from the new Spring Picture Pad and I'm such a retro girl and this picture just touches my heart.

Thank you for looking, I hope you visit us again real soon for more inspiration!

Remember you can purchase anything in the shop if its at Zero, Tracy will send it to you as soon as it comes in.

And finally come join in our May challenge, its an easy one "FLOWERS", everyone uses flowers, easy peasy, there are Prizes to won too!!!

Hugs 






5 comments: