Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Crafteezee collection - Elegant ladies - simple card..

Good evening everyone..

This evening I really want to show a simple card that I made, using the Elegant Ladies crafteezee collection...


It is simple card, and on the front I have left room for a photo or a name..


As you can see this is really simple.. the cardstock is 10,125" x 3", I did score at 4",  4,125" and 8,125"


The paper is cut 1/8" smaller then 3"x4" (four) and 2"x3"(one)
I used a punch to make the edge on the inside..


Othe than this I just used a die to cut my ovals and then some simple charms on the front.. And just as easy as that I was done..


I hope you got some inspiration and want to give it a go yourself..


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:




Love LindasS

No comments:

Post a Comment